Youth awareness of European cultural diversity,establishment of international friendship through music,by common cultural values and use harmonious diversity to improve understanding and tolerance worldwide.
1. Developing communication skills in English (writing, speaking, listening / understanding)
2. Studying pop music and folk rock of the 50's - 2000 in the USA and UK and its influence on history, music (traditonal music, dance, instruments, festivals) and social life in each partner country
3. Knowledge of other people's culture through music
4. Development of active European citizenship
5. Development ICT skills
6. Promote creativity, competitiveness and increase the scope of opportunities for future employment
7. Increased self-esteem, motivation and involvement in social
- create a Web page Our Voices Across Europe with data will be updated regularly
- organizing an exhibition space - "Comenius Corner" - with information and images related to project activities
- achieving multicultural teams with students from all partner countries
- compose the Comenius anthem
- project meetings and thematic discussions on line about pop-rock and folk music of the 50s-2000 in USA and UK and its influence on traditional music, social and cultural life of each partner country
- create a catalog of the most representative bands / singers / songs from that period
- achieving an album with the most important seven European musicians of partner countries
- achieving CDs,with traditional music, and a collection of traditional instruments specific to each country
- organizing two concerts at the end of each year of Comenius, with the participation of students from all partner countries.
- Work mobility in Romania
- Work mobility in Italy, Greece, Poland ,Hungary,Turkey,Spain
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.